| The Golden Opportunity Most
Sales People Dread...
Cold Calling is the key to Sales Success
Learn the secrets to making a dynamite first impression
including Cold Calling in the Digital Age
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats will show sales people how to build
powerful techniques that will allow them to get in the door and grab the sale.
Because the business environment today is very competitive, sales people need to
be constantly building their skills and working at being more productive than
any other sales person.
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats will help sales people continue that
growth pattern by focusing on real-life issues and providing practical
techniques for dealing with them. Designed to achieve instant results,
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats incorporates a planning time so the
participants leave with a specific plan to use the techniques and tools they’ve
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats deals with many areas of interest and
concern to sales people. It provides suggestions for overcoming Cold Calling
jitters and gives strategies for getting beyond the gatekeepers. Learn the
things that should never be said in a cold call and techniques to use voice mail
effectively. However, it’s not only about techniques—it’s also about attitude.
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats deals with attitude and how to deal with
the stress of being a sales person.
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats will be an interactive experience for
participants as they develop skills in being more effective in aspects of cold
calling from making the initial contacts to closing deals. There will be other
sales reps and sales managers present so participants will have an opportunity
to network and learn from each other as well as in the formal workshop setting.
In a Power Packed three hour session, you will look at the FIVE most
important areas of
- Cold calling: the golden opportunity most sales reps dread.
- Preparation: the key that separates sales rookies from pros.
- Getting through: how to handle screens, gatekeepers, and voice mail.
- Honing your telephone skills: sharpening your most effective tool for
- Positive attitude and persistence: key ingredients for Cold Calling
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats will share with sales people a
step-by-step cold calling approach that will send your hit rate soaring;
powerful techniques that turn sceptics into buyers; super-effective telephone
scripts you can easily adapt; creative openers that melt resistance and pique
curiosity; proven tips for getting past gatekeepers and screens to the person
with buying authority; Learn the secret to making a dynamite first impression
and establishing your credibility in seconds; and more.
Cold Calling: the Golden Opportunity Most
Sales Reps Dread
- How Do You Feel About Cold Calling?
- What Cold Calling Will Do for You
- The Critical Role Prospecting Plays in Achieving Sales Success
- Surefire Techniques for Eliminating “Cold Call Jitters”
- Avoiding the Most Common Mistakes That Doom Cold Calls
- Step-by-Step Cold Call Approach
- Skill Practice
- Script Checklist
Preparation: The Key that Separates Sales Pros from Rookies
- First Things First
- Questions to Ask as You Plan
- Plan for Uncontrollable Circumstances
- More Techniques for Planning for Success
- Resources for Researching Potential Customers
- Know What You’re After Before You Begin
- How Prospects Are Sizing You Up and How to Put It to Your Advantage
- Things Never to Say in a Cold Call
- Practice, Practice, Practice
Getting Through: How to Handle Screens, Gatekeepers, and Voice Mail
- How to Determine Who Has “Buying Authority” in an Organisation
- Effective Techniques for Getting Past Screeners to Talk to the Right
- Tips for Getting Key Information from Receptionists and Assistants
- Skill Practice
If you are involved in sales you must be at Cold
Calling for Scaredy Cats!
Honing Your Phone Skills: Sharpening Your Most Effective Tool for
- Tips for Making a Dynamic First Impression
- Some Things to Avoid
- How to Capitalise on Those First Few Seconds: Your Cold Calling Window of
- Sample Openers
- Skill Practice
- Speech Habits That Will Damage Credibility
- Rapport Builders That Every Cold Caller Should Have in Their Repertoire
- Listening Tips That Can Warm Up a Cold Call
Positive Attitude and Persistence: Key Ingredients for Cold Calling
- Strategies for Staying Positive When the Responses You’re Getting Are
- Setting Cold Call Goals to Help Break the Procrastination Habit
- Techniques to Turn Sceptics into Buyers
- Fear of Rejection: How to Overcome It and Watch Your Hit Rate Soar
- The Numbers Game: Why Persistence Is the Key to Cold Calling
- Six Things to Remember for Success in Cold Calling (and Life!) as
Who Should Attend
- Sales representatives
- Sales managers
- Account executives, CEOs, and VPs,
- Call centre personnel
- Customer service professionals
- Many others who are involved in sales would all benefit in attending this
seminar on cold calling skills
Calling for Scaredy Cats addresses the skills of developing new business -
the skills that, once mastered, will almost certainly guarantee your sales
Developed as a companion seminar for our hugely successful PowerSelling
Seminar, attended by over 5,000 Selling professionals in the last few years,
this seminar will give you skills that will last a lifetime.
Join me - I am your presenter - and together we will equip you for the sales
success you richly deserve.
Australian Education Corporation
Book your place
as these seminars will Fill Fast Australia Wide Tour
Group Rates available for 5 or more: 5 - 9 $177 ea; 10- 19:
$157 ea; 20+ $137 ea